Group Registration Notice for i-TOPIK (TOPIK IBT) on August 19th
- 성균어학원 한국어학당
Sungkyun Language Institute will be operating an i-TOPIK test center at our school for the convenience of our students. We encourage many of our students to apply.
- ▶ This exam is taken on a PC (not paper-based)
- ▶ This is a trial run of the exam. Please inquire with the admissions office of each university to see if the score report received from the trial run is valid for university admissions.
- (SKKU admissions: Valid / SKKU Graduate School admissions: To be announced later)
- ▶ Exam date: Saturday, August 19, 2023
- ▶ Location: 1st PC Room and 2nd PC Room (4th floor), Dasan Hall of Economics, Sungkyunkwan University
- ▶ Examination fee: Free
- ▶ Group registration application period (application form open): June 12th, 3:00 p.m. to June 13th, 12:00 p.m. (noon)
- Depending on the registration status, the deadline may be extended until 3:00 p.m. on June 13th at the latest.
▶ You cannot register both TOPIK I and TOPIK II at once. Please select one exam type.
- ▶ Registration will be closed on a first-come, first-served basis due to limited capacity.
- ▶ Once your application is received, your SLI student number will be posted on SLI website on June 14th.
- ▶Application Link: https://forms.gle/HWotSjE1ahbGE1GX6 (Opens at 3p.m. June 12th)
- ▶ Please read before filling out the form.
- 1) Please refer to the image and prepare your personal information in advance for input.
- 2) Please sign up for the TOPIK official website (topik.go.kr) and prepare your own ID.
- You cannot enter your agent's ID for group registration.
- 3) Prepare your passport for your English name input.
- 4) The applicant is responsible for any disadvantages resulting from inaccurate information provided.