Report to SLI for cancel or withdraw your registration and request tuition refund. Application fee/insurance fee is NOT refundable.
The amount of refund depends on the time of their cancellation application submission. Please refer to our refund rate and policy below.
1. Refund rate
|Period||Timeframe||Percentage of rate||Deduction||Refundable amount|
|Before Day1||-||Full refund of tuition (100%) excluding the application fee||
|Month 1 First 8wks First 20days||Day 1-7||2/3 of a monthly tuition + a full monthly tuition - insurance fee||
|Day 8-10||Half (1/2) of a monthly tuition + a full monthly tuition - insurance fee||1,179,000KRW||1,179,000KRW|
|Day 11-20||A full monthly tuition - insurance fee||779,000KRW||779,000KRW|
|Month 2 Second 8wks Second 20days||Day 21-27||2/3 of a monthly tuition - insurance fee||513,000KRW||513,000KRW|
|Day 28-30||Half (1/2) of a monthly tuition - insurance fee||379,000KRW||379,000KRW|
|Day 31-||No refund||0KRW||0KRW|
*Directly contact our office for tuition paid during the promotional period.
2. Refund policy
- 1) Weekends, national holidays, and no-class days are not countable for refund time frame.
2) Submit SLI’s official Refund Request Form and a copy of bank book to SLI office.
(More papers are required for a foreign bank account)
- 3) Refundable amount is decided when all requirements of 2) is completely submitted to SLI office.
- 4) Transfer charge and currency rate affect the final amount if the refund process is made by international wire transfer,
- 5) Refund process takes up to 2 weeks. 4-6 weeks for international wire transfer.
- 6) Full tuition amount excluding application fee is refunded if students cannot attend as their visa application is rejected.
- 7) All above are effective from Session 5 in 2018.